Purchase Holiday Luminary Walk tickets in advance:
- Online 24 hours a day
- On site at the Overland Park Arboretum entry kiosk from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily EXCEPT EVENT DAYS
- You must present a ticket for each admission over age 5. If you purchase online, you will receive two emails: one is your receipt and the other is a QR code for your tickets. Either print out the QR code to present at the gate, or show it on your phone as you enter.
- No entries allowed after 8:00 pm; lights start going out at 9:00 pm.
- Tickets are date-specific and are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation due to rain, we will exchange those tickets for any other date with availability. Please review our Weather Cancellation Policy.
- Tickets will not be refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, or cold temperatures. Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- All proceeds go to the benefit of the Arboretum.
Tip: When you arrive at the Arboretum with your pre-purchased QR code or ticket, go straight to the white tent at either of the entrances.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
If we can’t light the candles, we can’t have the Luminary Walk. So rain or blizzard are about the only reasons we would cancel a night. We will still go forward in light snow or cold temperatures. The decision to cancel the Holiday Luminary Walk due to inclement weather will be made by 1:00 pm and sent to online ticket buyers via email, posted on our website and announced on social media. Once the decision to cancel the event is made, the decision is final.
Tickets for a cancelled evening can be exchanged for any other date with availability by calling the Arboretum at 913.685.3604 during operating hours 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. daily. Tickets are not refundable otherwise.
We understand that you have made plans to attend the Walk and appreciate your support of the Arboretum. We thank you in advance for understanding that the decision to cancel this event due to rain is not one we take lightly.
TIP: The colder or damp evenings are the best time to come to the Luminary – there are fewer people then.