Purchase Luminary Walk tickets in advance:
- Online (will be posted later in 2018)
- On site at the Overland Park Arboretum Entry Kiosk from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
- At Westlake Ace Hardware and Hen House stores
Save $1 on each ticket purchased in advance.
Tip: When you purchase your tickets in advance, you will go straight to the white tent at the entrance.
Tickets are available each evening at the door.
About Your Tickets:
- You must present a ticket for each admission over age 5. If you purchase online, you will receive two emails: one is your receipt and the other is a QR code to be scanned at the entrance. Print out the QR code to present at the gate, OR show it on your phone as you enter. The one QR code will admit your entire group - according to the number of tickets you purchased.
- No entries allowed after 8:00 p.m. Lights start going out at 9:00 p.m.
- Tickets are good for any of the 6 dates.
- Tickets will not be refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, or cold temperatures. Rain is the only weather that will cause us to cancel an evening. In that case, your tickets will be good for any other night of the event. Please review our Weather Cancellation Policy below.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- All proceeds benefit the Arboretum. Thank you for your support!
Weather Cancellation Policy:
If we can’t light the candles, we can’t have the Luminary Walk. So rain or blizzard are about the only reasons we would cancel a night. We will still go forward in light snow or cold temperatures. The decision to cancel the Holiday Luminary Walk due to inclement weather will be made by 1:00 pm and sent to online ticket buyers via email, posted on our website and announced on social media. Once the decision to cancel the event is made, the decision is final. We thank you in advance for understanding that the decision to cancel this event is not one we take lightly.
TIP: The colder or damp evenings are the best time to come to the Luminary – there are fewer people then.