Friends of the Farmstead Membership
Benefits of Membership
Your membership is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law and directly supports the mission of the Farmstead.
Membership in Friends of the Farmstead entitles 2 adults and all minor children residing at the same address to free admission to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead for one year from the date the membership is activated. Each membership level includes additional benefits.
Additional Family Membership Benefits
- $5-off admission per person to "Moon Shine on the Farm" (September - the annual grown-ups-only evening of fun, food and music at the Farmstead)
- $1-off admission per person to "Pumpkin Hollow" (September)
- $1-off admission per person to "Night of the Living Farm" (October)
Additional Patron Membership Benefits
- All family membership benefits
- Invitations to exclusive Patron events