For updates on the current response to the coronavirus outbreak, please visit the City of Overland Park’s website. Although we are in the midst of a time where there is much unknown, and little control over the future, we are certain that this too will pass. And when it does, we look forward to celebrating with you all at some of the beautiful places we support.
Help the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens grow to inspire!.
Be part of the Arts & Recreation Foundation’s campaign to raise $10,000,000 to make this Overland Park treasure – not only a 640-acre oasis of green space and the pride of our community, but – an even more special and enjoyable experience for all who visit.
- 22,000 sq. ft. world-class visitor center with expanded cafe and gift shop, areas for exhibits hands-on life-long-learning, and beautiful spaces for weddings, corporate and community meetings and events
- Expanded parking for 200+ cars
- Outdoor areas and gardens with art and water features providing the perfect location in Overland Park for family, corporate and community events
- Phase 1 of the International Sculpture Garden
- Open-air theater for 850 – especially suited for family-oriented presentations and productions
- Opportunity for the current visitor center to become what it was intended to be – the Environmental Education Center. Then watch the Arboretum’s education program grow to inspire too!