The cost of bringing the Whirlwind: Art in Motion exhibit to Overland Park includes not only the installation of the sculptures, but also equipment rental, travel expenses for the artists and presenters, curatorial services, artist honoraria, printing, signage, shipping, and insurance, just to name a few.
Your support of this major exhibit for the Kansas City area will benefit not only the Arboretum and the greater area, but also provide learning opportunities for children and adults in the form of guided tours, classes and field trips.
We’re seeking sponsorships at the following levels from local businesses and individuals who are already devoted to the success of our exceptional community.
- Artist-Sponsor Dinner Sponsor - $5,000
- Opening Reception Sponsor - $5,000
- Symposium Sponsor - $10,000
- Sculpture Sponsor - $15,000 (1 of 12)
- Presenting Sponsor - $50,000
All sponsorships include:
- Invitation to the Opening Night Artist Dinner
- Tickets to the Symposium
- Copies of the Exhibit Catalog
- Recognition in the Exhibit Catalog
- Private guided tours of the exhibit
- Recognition on the sponsorship banner, this website, from the stage at the symposium, from the stage on Opening Day, and in all print and digital sponsorship listings.